Tuesday, January 20, 2009

moving forward...


what an incredible morning.

for those of you who know me, you know that I don't really like to talk politics or religion. I see little point in discussing things that could ruin a friendship. I have a huge distrust of politicians and of the political system in general. I don't really think it works. Too much corruption, too many special interests and too many power hunger people.

For the last eight years at least, my opinion of our leadership has been,
NOT IN MY NAME!

Why then was I so inspired to vote this go round. SO excited to be part of electing this unique man to office. So thrilled to watch him speak. Looking forward to all the possibilities he represents. May they all come true!

I find myself full of hope, full of dreams, proud to be American.

1 comment:

~Phaedra~ said...

we can but HOPE indeed!