Saturday, February 7, 2009

yep, it's raining!


I can't tell you how happy the rain makes me. I am sure I have said that before! Since there will be no Disneyland today or going anywhere for that mater,
I decided to indulge my latest obsession.
For a while now I have been singing bizarre Free To Be You & Me songs in my head.
Do you remember that movie? It came out in 1974 courtesy of Marlo Thomas & friends.
So this morning I surrended and started a youtube search. Follow the link if you dare! I was sweep right back to third grade. Any bad weather days (i lived in Minnesota then, they were all bad!) they would play this movie for us.

Oh the memories!

2 comments:

kat said...

i had that album, & wore it out. the songs still remain some of my most favorite.

dh knows marlo thomas, but won't introduce me. i think he's worried i'll start singing at her.

maltagirl said...

i can see it now! we would be known as the people who sang marlo to death!