Sunday, March 16, 2008

my those colors are bright

who exactly picked out this yarn??? Me? When, had I had enough sleep? They really are quite bright aren't they? This is my first Ball band dish cloth from the mason-dixon knitting book. It was fun to knit something that took a bit more attention on my part with out making myself totally crazy. I am really trying to improve my knitting skills this year as I really want to get to the point of making some fitted garments for myself and the kids. My other goal at the moment is to finish what I have. I have seen this challenge pop up from time to time on some of my favorite blogs. The idea is to finish up all those has finished forgotten projects. In my case, I bought a lot of supplies and then never started the project. This dish cloth is one of those sad stories getting a second chance! woo hoo I finished it!

No comments: