Monday, July 28, 2008

Coffee Break!


Lately I have been really been thinking on how I can organize the many facets of our life. I want it to run like a well oiled machine. Up to this point our homeschool journey and our life in general has run on the "by the seat of my pants"methods and while never dull, it has become exhausting.
Now I am the first to admit, I tend to make grand sweeping changes and plans only to fall off the wagon at a later date. This time I trying to really consider what it is that I want to see happen and how to achieve that end. I am implementing tiny changes at a time, like our new bed time and wake up routine, which is working well.

Today, instead of doing my work for the homeschool conference this weekend, I have been all over the net looking at Home Management Notebooks. I think the fly lady calls it a Control Journal. Lots of good information out there. One of the sites I visited today had things broken down by day and Monday was baking day. SO I took that and ran with it.

I made the super delicious ginger cookies in the photo above. I made a batch of blueberry muffins and another loaf of that amazing oatmeal bread I posted about a while back. This worked very nicely so I here by declare monday as baking day.


No comments: