Monday, December 3, 2007

conflicted!

Sorry for the sad no photo post but the camera has been lost. WaahhhhH! I did manage to replace it last night along with a very fancy new printer! I am doing the happy dance while my poor wallet smokes from the abuse!

so on with the show! I am trying to do to many things at once I fear. It has caused a total hault in the studio! I can't seem to focus on wrapping up the soap shop or kicking off the felt pasta I am working on! All I want to do is stay home and play with christmas crafty goodness. HELP!

On the christmas countdown front. I have made tiny boxes that hang on a minitree....so cute! Desi has made it through day one ( making cookies w/grandma) and now on to day two! She received the tiniest garden rake for her borrowers! She was thrilled!

1 comment:

Aspire Leather's Blog said...

This is totally a great post. I wonder what happened to internet.

Star Lord Jacket