Thursday, January 3, 2008

Interview with Chumby

Don't you love this penny rug???? I am planning to make something similar as my next big project. I know there is a cool history behind the penny rugs but I have forgotten it. Mama brain needs to go and goggle it again!

We are experiencing a new phenomenon here at Sleepy Hollow Hall. We like to call it interview with Chumby. It usually occurs at around 1 am and involves my son (1 1/2) coming out of a dead sleep and chattering away. Now the vocabulary of said child is rather limited but his imagination is not.

Last night he told us all about the lobsters that were living in the crack in between the wall and the bed. He also decided that all the trees outside were monsters. He must be having some crazy dreams!

so needed, I had a wonderful day yesterday reconnecting with my girls after the holidays. I guess the kids really needed it as well, we never heard a peep from them. Thanks for coming over guys!

1 comment:

kat said...

dear shenanigans,
i am lonely! you've not written on me in ages; no tidbits, nor goings-on, no new photos... not a thing! what is a poor blog to do? please post on me soon, for i fear i shall perish if left alone much longer.
love, your blog.